Friday, September 25, 2009

Trying out the Miracle Mineral Supplement

I ordered this after a friend on Twitter sent me a link about it. Since being told by an infectious disease doctor that I never had Lyme Disease (did not believe her) and an Internist that said if I did have it, the months I was on Doxycycline would have killed it by now. But I continue to be lethargic and have aches and pains. Either that or the months of being under breast cancer treatment left a devastating long lasting effect, or I have just become very lazy.
I have made many new friends through Twitter and one who lives in VanCouver, Canada suggested the Ionic Footbath but it costs just under $1,000 and there was another product called the Zapper that is around $180.00. The first would be to leach out any toxins in my body after being on Chemoteraphy and the Zapper is supposed to kill off pathogens and any micro-organisms. Was considering the Zapper but then he sent me the link to the Miracle Mineral Supplement. The information I read was incredibly intriguing so I ordered it as it had a relatively low cost, $29.99. I actually ordered two bottles.
When it arrived the outside packaging was from Australia. I did not try it for about a week, then finally started to read how to take it and started this past Sunday. You mix drops of two products together, wait three minutes, mix with water and drink. The drop amount is hardest to measure using the cap on the bottle and yesterday I added too much of both. Yesterday my dose tasted particularly bad. Within about an hour I was hanging my head in the sink as it came up. I needed to lie in bed for close to five hours and was pretty sure I would stop and never take another drop.
I wrote to the friend on twitter and he sent me the video link about the product. I also went to the site in the video and downloaded a free ebook. If you check out the link, my reaction was normal and means it is really working. It removes parasites, microbes, etc. and does not harm good bacteria. I actually took a tiny dose today and see what happens and will report back here. I just want anyone reading this to check out the link and see what you think. And download the free ebook if you are really interested.

No comments: